Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday 19th April 2008, 11.29am

This is my 1st time I created this Blogs..

Hope that I can learn to make good use of it and keep myselft updating on new things everyday in my life.....

As usual..once I woke up in the morning, I watched my favourite cartoon channel while taking my breakfast and after I finished my breakfast, I prepared myself for Taekwondo lesson.

In the afternoon after I had my lunch, I went for my swimming lesson and I'm aiming for my Gold award..hopefully able to make it soon..hee.. but before this, I must keep on practice in order to get a shorter timing on the first two laps ....

Thanks to my mummy as she guided me till I completed this blog...

I love you mummy..not forgetting my daddy too... ^.^

2 comments:

* SYAKIRAH the SHINIEST STAR * said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
* SYAKIRAH the SHINIEST STAR * said...

HELLO..

Yes, this is me, Syakirah

COOL BLOG!!

You have wrote alot of posts already.
Just like me!!