Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crystalyn's A Loser

Last two days my friends came over to my house to do project. They are Crystalyn,Aaron and Xin Hui. My mother bought us some cakes for us to eat. Then about 1 hr later Aaron started to make fun of Crystalyn name. He called her: Fei Fei, Ah Fei , Black Crystal and Crystal. Then Crystalyn said..........''I will get nasty when I'm angry.'' So I change the ''nasty'' to ''rusty'' so I said ''Or you should said I will get rusty when I'm angry.'' Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....hahahahahahahaha then Aaron started calling her black Robot hahahahahahah! Oh man..................g..........o.......t.....t....o............g......o......

2 comments:

Crystalyn Sim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
linus lim 99 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.